In the newspaper, on TV, online, on the radio... sometimes the media I make gets in the media.
Leonard the Lyrebird was featured in Queensland Department of Education's Reading@HomeTV series, which aired nationally on Channel 9Go! in July 2020. Leonard appears at around the 10-minute mark, read expertly by Amy Hennessey from the Autism Hub and Reading Centre.
Kinderling Kids Radio
Leonard the Lyrebird was featured as a 'Story of the Week' on Kinderling Kids' Radio, read by Donné Restom. You can listen by downloading the free Kinderling app.
Blue Mountains Gazette
- Pandemic won't stop publishing Blue Mountains book, Lilah the Lyrebird, published 10/4/2020
- Award for Leonard the Lyrebird children's book, published 3/10/2019
- Leonard the Lyrebird - A Musical Story, published 27/2/2019
- Leonard the Lyrebird hits stage with premiere musical performance, published 11/1/2019
- Children's book launch in Katoomba, published 7/9/2018
- Children's book set in the beautiful Blue Mountains, published 20/11/2017
Passion & Perspective Podcast
Sometimes I write, sometimes I run, sometimes I ramble on... ;)
Here's a chat I had with Jonathan Robinson-Lees from the Passion & Perspective Podcast about writing, trail running and life.
Passion & Perspective Episode 7: Jodie McLeod
Growing up in Wagga Wagga, exploration and adventure formed a large part of Jodie McLeod’s upbringing.
This freedom stimulated a sense of creativity, which has helped her journey as a writer and, more recently, a passion for ultra-trail marathon running.